The Top 10 based on page views, Facebook Likes, and my personal favorites:
1) #30. Scholastic Book Orders: The greatest way to buy books!
2) #31. SEX ED… for 4th graders
3) #11. Watching Unsolved Mysteries and America’s Most Wanted Alone
4) #9. The trade value of a single McDonald’s fry
5) #29. Computer Lab Day!
6) #37. Capri Suns and orange wedges: the best part of A.Y.S.O.
7) #26. Crocodile Mile: Slippery plastic fun for kids
8) #6. Dimetapp: God’s gift to sick children
9) #10. Perfecting the rewinding technique to your favorite song on cassette
10) #17. Walking in on your parents playing Nintendo
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 504 other followers